Ladies & Stylish Gentlemen,
I’m so glad you’re here! My life lately has turned into a “Pinterest” board and I want to share my knowledge with the world! I will be sharing everything from “How to Style Your Home” to “Hair/Makeup Tutorials” & even “How to Camouflage Cellulite.” Don’t get me wrong, I most definitely do not have all the answers! BUT… I have a lot of people ask me how I do different things (curl my hair, cover my pimples ~yes, I have lots of them,~ pose for pictures, style my home, throw showers & parties, recipes, etc) and I want to share how I attempt to do it all! So, let’s style our lives together! Join me on this crazy, still learning every day, life styling journey!
If you’re interested, here’s a little shortened version of myself:
- Believer in Jesus & my loving, forgiving, all creating God
- Married my high school sweetheart<3 Dated about 7 years before we got married right after college and have now been married almost 5 years! I love him dearly, and definitely don’t deserve how amazing he is to me!
- Dental Hygienist- I LOVE cleaning teeth, I’m always picking, & I love all things gross, weird & disgusting!
- Model- Started in high school, have done numerous print jobs, and have been in 1 commercial
- Magician’s Assistant- Yes, I’ve been sawed in half, disappeared, practically all of it! (I’m lucky enough to have worked with David Garrard, he’s a magician & our awesome children’s minister at my church)
- Mrs. Crafty Pants- If I had more time in each day, I would use it crafting. Watercolor is my favorite medium to use & I’m also trying to learn modern calligraphy. Loving all things Typography.
- Perfectionist- Constant picker, annoying other people about things I think matter (but in the grand scheme of things, don’t). I use a fidget in church so I won’t peel off all the skin on my fingers. I have to be doing something with my hands constantly or my face & fingers deal with the consequences.
- Love to Sing- CONSTANTLY singing, humming, having songs stuck in my head. My patients either hate it or love it. I sing with our praise team at church most Sundays.
- Coffee Lover- Buy me coffee and I’ll be your friend forever!
Would love for you to comment what you’d be interested in learning more about for a future blog post! Make sure to sign up to receive emails so you can be the first to read my new posts. Thanks for dropping by! Looking forward to styling my life with you:)